Air Purification Systems and Consulting
in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, Milton,Pickering, Brampton, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Hamilton and the GTA, ON
Mold Testing and Odor Removal in Toronto ON
AMPM Group provides air purification systems, odor testing, and inspection services across Toronto, Oshawa, Mississauga, Burlington, Milton, Pickering, Brampton, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Hamilton and the GTA.
In today’s times, our breathing zone especially in an enclosed space like our home or office is constantly assaulted by poor air quality, leading to many chronic health conditions. At the same time with the advent of technology we can reduce our own environmental impact, save energy, optimize our indoor air comfort, and ultimately improve our quality of life by installing Air purification systems. They are also called as air filtration systems. This is a cleaner filter device system that cleans smog, pollen, exhaust, smoke, odors and other contaminants out of the air in a room. This kind of air filtrations is needed in our home or workplace due to the chemical environment we live in. Installing a air purification system will not just clean the air we breathe in the home or office but also provide relief from allergies and asthma. They also help in reducing or eliminating second hand tobacco smoke and prevent the onset of sick building syndrome. Considering the fact that we spend almost 90% of our time indoors, installing an air purification system certainly makes up a healthy decision for ourselves as well as our loved ones.
There are many different kinds of air purification systems available in the market based on the purifying techniques they use. Here is list of the various types of air purification systems…
- Filter based air purifying system – uses mechanical air filters to remove particles by capturing them on filter materials. It traps airborne particles by size exclusion. Air is forced through a filter and particles are physically captured by the filter. High efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are in this category.
- Electronic air cleaners system or Electrostatic precipitators – uses electrostatic attraction to trap charged particles.
- Polarized-media electronic air cleaners - use active electronically enhanced media to combine elements of both electronic air cleaners and passive mechanical filters.
- Activated Carbon purifying system - which has Odor & Gas VOC Filters and is used to remove Volatile Organic Compounds emitted from sources like carpets, cabinets, glues, household cleaners, paints, varnishes, solvents, personal care products, tobacco and cooking smoke, and more.
- UVGI - Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation system - uses ultraviolet radiation from UV lamps that may destroy biological pollutants such as viruses, bacteria, allergens and molds that are airborne or growing on HVAC surfaces. Air purifiers are becoming increasingly capable of eliminating a greater number of bacterial, virus, and DNA damaging particulates through the use of ultra violet lighting technology.
- PCO - Photo Catalytic Oxidation system - use a UV lamp along with a substance, called a catalyst, which reacts with the light. They are intended to destroy gaseous pollutants by converting them into harmless products, but are not designed to remove particulate pollutants.
- Ozone purifying system - use UV light or an electrical discharge to intentionally produce ozone.
- Immobilized cell technology removes microfine particulate matter from the air by attracting charged particulates to a bio-reactive mass, or bioreactor, which enzymatically renders them inert.
- Titanium dioxide (TiO2) technology - nanoparticles of TiO2, together with calcium carbonate to neutralize any acidic gasses that may be adsorbed, is mixed into slightly porous paint.
- TSS - Thermodynamic sterilization technology - uses heat sterilization via a ceramic core with micro capillaries, which are heated to 200 °C (392 °F) to incinerate bacteria, viruses, dust mite allergens, mold and fungus spores.
So how do we choose the air purification system for our needs? Depending on the air quality and the pollutants present in your home or workplace, our experts at AMPM Group and Associates will suggest you the best option within your budget to help you breathe clean fresh air. We likewise provide detailed, honest, and practical recommendations that would guide you towards successful remediation and restoration. At AMPM Group and Associates, we provide the installation of air purification systems like Austin, Five seasons and IQair. We understand that every space is unique and requires a different solution. With over 20 years of experience in this field we can vouch to provide you the best guidance in buying the air purification system be it the portable stand alone units or whole house filtration systems which can be affixed to an air handler unit (AHU) or be installed in the ductwork of a home’s central heating, ventilating and air-conditioning HVAC unit. If indoor air quality is your concern then with AMPM Group and Associates’ Consultants, you will have the opportunity to get the best air purification systems from our certified and meticulous indoor air quality testing specialists using state of the art equipment.
We have the right solution for each of your specific area needs. We have designs for areas between 1,000 and 1,500 square feet, and also junior size air purification models that cover areas up to 700 square feet. Our indoor air quality testing experts have specialized air purifiers that can help to relieve allergies, asthma, dust and other unpleasant odors. Our standalone unit does an excellent job at removing VOCs and formaldehyde from your indoor air. If you need an air purifier that's able to perform well in environments with higher than normal humidity levels then you can opt for the one which uses activated carbon cloth in place of granular carbon. Pet owners who want to control pet dander from dogs, cats or birds as well as pet-related odors should consider our air purifiers with the specialty agent that's blended into the activated carbon to help the filter to better absorb odors over regular activated carbon. Our most advanced air purifier uses five stages of filtration. This air purifier uses both granular activated carbon in addition to military-grade activated carbon cloth to efficiently remove more chemicals and odors from the air than the standard four stage filters.
Consult AMPM Group and Associates for the best option and further details. If you want to be in control of what’s happening behind your walls or want to opt for any of these air purification systems then call AMPM Group and Associates and ask for a free quote. It is the best way to ensure clean breathing air!